If you’re thinking of making a charitable donation to Sandwell Arts Trust, you may be asking “How can I donate and what difference will my money help”?
Your donation will assist the work of The Public and its aims to provide an inspiring, engaging, safe and unique environment for individuals to share, experience, create and enjoy.
Ways to donate:
- In person: donation boxes are placed around the building and our reception staff will be more than happy to take you through the donation process.
- Phone: speak to one of our members of staff on 0121 533 7161
- Post: cheques made payable to Sandwell Arts Trust and sent to – The Public, New Street, West Bromwich, B70 7PG
- Internet: please see the information on Easyfundraising below
How can you donation help?
A donation of just £3 per month could provide:
- a free Saturday Arts Club place for a disadvantaged child; or
- contribute to supporting our work experience programme.
Alternatively; a one off donation of £5 could provide:
- learning workshop resources for up to 15 children; or
- one memory stick for workshop participants, so they can keep a record of (and continue with) their learning.
Your donation will also go that bit further, as we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 donated, just by asking you to sign a very simple ‘Gift Aid’ declaration when making your donation. You will only have to do this once and the extra money will really help us to make a positive contribution to people’s lives through art.
Easyfundraising is the easiest way to help raise money for Sandwell Arts Trust (The Public). If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, Comet, iTunes, eBay or HMV, then we need you to sign up for free to raise money while you shop!
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but if you sign up to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/satpublic for free and use the links on the easyfundraising site to take you to the retailer, then a percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself.
Easysearch is an alternative search engine to Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Ask. The fantastic thing is that EVERY TIME you search, half a penny is raised for Sandwell Arts Trust - The Public. Search just 10 times a day and you can raise around £30 a year for us.
So the next time you need to find something online, please use http://satpublic.easysearch.org.uk and raise money for Sandwell Arts Trust with every search you make.
For more details, please contact our main reception desk (0121 533 7161) or email firstname.lastname@example.org